Georgia Justice Project's holistic criminal defense combines legal advocacy and social services support to help our clients succeed both in their legal case and with their long-term personal goals.
Our services do not end at the conclusion of a case—GJP supports clients in the short and long term.
We provide consultation and legal services for:
• Clients facing misdemeanor or felony charges in Fulton and DeKalb counties
• Clients serving lengthy probation sentences and seeking early termination in the Metro-Atlanta area
• Returning citizens housed at the Metro Reentry Facility (MRF)
• Individuals facing incarceration as a result of child support debt
If you have a pending case in Fulton or DeKalb county and are looking for representation, please call 404-827-0027 ext. 231 or e-mail intake@GJP.org. Individuals will be asked to fill out an application, followed by an interview if chosen. Unfortunately, GJP receives a high volume of criminal defense requests and is unable to accept everyone who applies as a client.
When evaluating applicants, GJP accepts clients who can most benefit from our combination of legal and social services.
GJP seeks applicants who will take maximum advantage of the opportunities and social services we offer. During the time our clients participate in these programs, we provide robust legal advocacy of the highest caliber. The result is a long-lasting trust that grows throughout a client’s relationship with GJP.
Georgia Justice Project does not take the following cases:
• Domestic violence
• Sex crimes
• Federal charges
• Child abuse
• Post-convictions habeas
• Traffic violations
• Charges outside Fulton or DeKalb counties
Need additional help?